Terms & Conditions
Sale of Licenses
We provide licenses to enable the use of our software (CelticPipes). We do not sell our software.
Please make sure you have used the full 30 days evaluation to try out all of the features of
CelticPipes, and that you are happy with the software, before purchasing a license or taking out a subscription with us. A subscription is effectively renting a license.
When a license is purchased
completely, that license can be used for any any minor update within the major version e.g. it can be used for any version starting with 3. When version 4 or 4.0 comes along, an upgrade license will be required.
When a subscription is taken out, the subscription will be active and valid for a complete period before it is renewed automatically. That period can be a month or a year. So you pay for a whole period in advance. If the subscription is cancelled any time before
the end of a period, the license is still valid until that period is finished. Payment will also be cancelled at the end of the period as you have paid for the period and no refund can be given for partial periods.
We currently have two main editions: Standard and Pro.
is a configuration of our software that runs with a purchased
license. Under this configuration, all bug fixes and minor updates will be available. Some major new features may not be.
is a configuration of our software for subscriptions. It is continually updating and upgrading, even from minor to major version (e.g. 3 to 4...). As long as the subscription is valid, all fixes and new features will be available.
We treat your privacy very seriously.
When you purchase from us, Stripe or PayPal supply us with only the minumum information from you that allows us to:
- Provide you with access to our software. For this, we need only your email address and for evaluation, your IP address for security. We do not store your name, street address, postal code or any financial details.
- Give you access to our website. For this we need only a unique username and a password, both of your own choosing. These are linked to your purchase/subscription but to nothing else.
The information we retain is kept in our own secure online database, purely to allow you access to CelticPipes and to support our online facilities. We do not, under any circumstances
, pass on any of this information to a third party. You have a right to ask us for information we hold against your email address at any time by sending us a Support Issue.
Also, we will never put you on a mailing list and send you spam
Website Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'ChorusLogic Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Dingwall, Scotland UK and company registration
number is SC271157. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website
is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.